Perfectly balanced and easy to make KETO BROWNIES make sticking to a ketogenic lifestyle easier!
1. PREHEAT oven to 350°F and GREASE 8x8" pan, or line with parchment paper.
2. MIX 2 eggs with 1/3 cup of oil (or 1/2 cup melted butter) in a large bowl.
Add entire contents of KETO Brownie Mix bag.
3. STIR with spatula until well blended. Consistency should be quite thick. Add 1-2 teaspoons of water to the mix and stir further with spatula to achieve softer texture.
4. SPREAD into greased pan and bake immediately.
5. BAKE for 28-35 min or until the edges are firm. The center will be slightly softer. Brownies are done baking when a toothpick inserted about 1 inch from the edge of the pan comes out clean.
6. Let the brownies COOL before cutting into 16 pieces (2x2").
It’s delicious! I already did order more.
We haven’t tried it yet the pancakes were good
Very good, alot of money but as a treat well worth it